I have a couple of hosting clients who insist on using FrontPage.  They have
great looking sites, until you look at two of them and realise they've got
templates from some site somewhere and just changed the text.

Then I get emails complaining how slow they are to load, and I see that the
150x50 images are actually 1800x600 images displayed at 150x50 so they
download the whole large uncompressed file.  Add to that all the burden code
they have with fragmented tags, font tags on and off everywhere, empty
paragraph tags, empty font tags, additional and unnecessary style tags etc
etc.. and you can take a page from 150kb down to about 15mb without doing a
lot of thinking.

Oh and  don't try to look at their sites with Netscape.

I do hope this new version is better.

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia