Right, BlueDragon currently lacks support for Verity, Crystal Reports,
CFASSOCIATE, CFAUTHENTICATE, CFIMPERSONATE, CFAPPLET, and CFGRID tags. If
you need those, BD is not currently a solution for you.

We're slated to add CFASSOCIATE in our 3.1 version. The rest just don't have
the demand.

There are a handful of functions (authentication, locale-specific, and a
couple others) as well as just a few other issues that, again, we're working
on for 3.1. And support for more CFMX features is coming in 4. For more on
compatibility, see
http://www.newatlanta.com/downloads/bluedragon/3_0_2/BlueDragon_302_CFML_Com
patibility_Guide.pdf

I think a lot of people would be surprised to find how far BlueDragon has
come in its compatibility.

/charlie

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481