Well, I have a couple of different situations going on. In the one case I
will probably keep sole access, alhough gee, I can envision cases where it
would be nice to have a volunteer doing data entry, so I would like to
idiotproof it and make this possible.

In the other case, we would be talking about the customer :) and I hope to
hand him the keys to this thing and walk away. It would be nice if it did
not break for a reasonable time thereafter.

In neither case are we talking about people who are computer literate. At
all. So I guess my next question is, would crashing any/all of these
*require* computer knowledge and, as you put it, destructive tendencies?

Dana

> The real question is, why would you give somebody you don't trust access
> to your data in the first place?
>
> Jochem

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481