depends on how you look at it

if you have ever owned a Toyota & a Lexus you know the difference in the
Lexus is superior and you don't mind spending the few extra bucks for one,
although both are good products:) but not the same.

It would take an awful lot to get me away from MM. To some people I would
say the .net part is attractive, to me its really not. After all one of the
reasons I left asp was to get away from the big machine (M$).
But then again I'm not much of a developer (right Ben, lol) I'm a business
man & I know that if I walked into a meeting and had to prove my case with
cf against a .net user that I'd squash him.

could go on & on but I don't want Charlie Griefer making fun of my spelling
anymore, hahaha, jk Charlie

to the other Charlie @ new atlanta:
Charlie, I'm a bit different than most people on the list in that I'm not a
developer by trade. Actually, I own a real estate company & I do this as a
hobby. From my perspective it seems that in most cases Blue Dragon is still
at cf 5.0. And I basically have been learning cf from cfmx & I just can't
see me going backwards to learn what yesterday had. I realize a lot of
people are still at 4.5 but a lot aren't. And with the more recent pushes by
MM to keep cf going forward more people are starting to come over and I
can't see them not doing what I am. That is learning from cfmx.
The biggest complaint I hear from people is the cost. Truthfully I don't
really buy that completely. Sure its some cash but when these shops are
charging $100 + an hour & you can write off what 65% or so of the cost , its
only a few hours of actual on the clock costs.

but anyway, like I said I'm not knocking your product at all, actually
sometimes its intriguing. But Just thought I'd tell ya what this consumers
perception is from basically just reading what has been said on this list
over the last few months.

~you can have my girl but don't touch my car or my dwmx!~

haha, jk:)

dave