With Updater 3, Macromedia disabled the use of web services through the
Flash Remoting gateway in CFMX. Remoting with CFCs works just fine
still...just web services are off. You'll need to re-enable them...see this
technote (watch for wrapping):

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/enable_flash_webse
rvices.htm

Let me know how that goes for you...chris

http://www.coolfusion.com