I've been saving all the lists at House of Fusion over to an archive account
on the mail server. The idea was to read out the mail into a DB and provide
it online. Problem is, the account has over 45,000 emails in it (way over).
CFPOP really doesn't like dealing with this and always returns errors, even
when asking for a single message. Does anyone have a CFPOP alternative?
Something that could possibly allow me to grab these messages. We're talking
a years worth of list data.

Alternatively, if anyone has a complete mail archive of CFTALK, I'd be quite
happy to convert that. One of the goals is to get a CD archive that people
can have. We missed the deadline for the CFUN2K conference, but the hope is
to get the Allaire conference.