We are using ColdFusion MX to develop a small Intranet. We need to have a single
login to be shared by several applications within the Intranet. I have seen
references that suggest using the APPLICATIONTOKEN attribute of the <CFLOGIN>
tag to accomplish this. However, none of the references go into detail. We have
attempted to make the value of this attribute the same in all applications, but
it didn't seem to work.
One suggestion we received said to make the application name the same in all of
the Application.cfm templates for each application along with using the
APPLICATIONTOKEN attribute.  Though this seemed to work, we don't know if this
is the best alternative.
Can anybody direct me to an example of how this is used? Are we taking the right
approach to this?

Thank you.
John Sprenkle

********************
The information contained in this message or transmission may be privileged
and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  If  the  reader of  this
message is  not the  intended  recipient (or an  employee or  agent  responsible
 for delivering this  message to the intended recipient) you are notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited, as is the taking of any action in reliance on the content of this
message or transmission.  If  you  have  received  this  communication  in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer.  Thank you.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com