Can you describe how applicationToken was not working? I would recommend
against using the same application name for all your applications if it
does not make sense. Ie, should they all be the same app? If so, then go
ahead and use the same name, or even better, use ONE file, and have
'sub' apps cfinclude the root application.cfm.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481