From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flash Remoting Issues with CFMX

LOL....ya I've tried everything....when I go to
http://142.179.101.53/flashservices/gateway

I get a CF error.  Now apparently I should see a blank screen if the
gateway
is functioning properly??

but if I can find out about those "flashgateway deployment files " I may
be
able to truly test Sean's approach.

BTW....you actually know the name of a Justin Timberlake song!!!!  Go
outside and play man ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.