You may want to look at Adobe's PDF/Document server products:

Adobe Central Pro Output Server
(Generate PDF dynamically from any datasource using PDF templates)
http://www.adobe.com/products/server/centralpro/main.html

Adobe Document Server
(Generate PDF dynamically from XML data. This one includes extended
XML/XSL-FO support as well as the ability to manipulate/create GIF, JPG,
SVG, etc. This one has COM, Java and Perl support in the API and has a
SOAP interface for Web-based applications.)
http://www.adobe.com/products/server/documentserver/main.html

ActivePDF looked nice, but it's pricey. You may be able to go straight
to the "PDF Source" and get more robust features, better integration and
more freedom.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]