If I go into a cfc and modify a function, save it, reload the page that
calls it, the page that does the calling still pulls up the old version
of the function that existed before I made the changes. For instance, if
I call a function called getEntries but modify the code within
getEntries, the calling page does not recognize any of the changes.
Further, I renamed a function getEntries to getEntriesX and refreshed
the page again that calls getEntries, and I did NOT get the error that
getEntries was not found, until I restart the server, then I get the
error message that getEntries was not found (since I renamed it). In
effect, the page does not recognize any changes to my cfc until I reboot
the server or service. It makes for some awkward debugging to say the
least, since none of my changes ever take effect.

I've tried this on multiple servers with the same issue. Is it a compile
thing? Am I the only one who doesn't know about this? :-)

Sincerely,

Andrew

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm