Vincent: You know what they call a programming methodology at Macromedia?
Jules: They don't call it a programming methodology?
Vincent: No, they got a marketing department, they don't know what the
&@$! a programming methodology is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: A "Royale Initiative"
Jules: "Royale Initiative!"  What do they call Flash Remoting?
Vincent: Flash Remoting's Flash Remoting, but they call it "Le Flash
Remoting".
Jules: "Le Flash Remoting... hahaha.  What do they call VML?
Vincent: Dunno, they don't use it.

Ok, ok, sorry - it's almost a holiday and I'm not focusing really well :)

- Jim

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm