What did you do? Just upgrade your 4.5 to CFMX on your production
environment?

>From what I'm reading that is what you have done without testing this on
your test server first.

As to the size of the install. Erm have a look at exactly what you are
installing. There is a lot more 'content' to the CF install than to your
vanilla PHP install.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com