-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Koshy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mahmut,

While I also agree that your email was in bad taste...I do also have to
agree with most things you said.  I think most people on this list went
through what you've gone through.  I can't even count the number of
posts to cf-talk that asked about the real-cache issue.

We shouldn't have to codger and tweak and coax an application server to
"work".  CF-5 was fantastic, simple installation.  I seriously believe
that Macromedia dropped the ball big time with the CFMX release...it
wasn't ready.  Updater 3 seems to have resolved most of the major
issues.  Not a great start for early adopters though.  I hope they're
taking note... I figure for every angry CFMX poster out there... There
must be hundreds that haven't posted or even read CF-Talk.

Here's hoping Red-Sky addresses some of our concerns.

Sincerely,

Ben.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm