I know that email wasn't in a perfect taste, but problems macromedia caused since the
first release of cfmx wasn't in great taste either. CF mx was supposed to be the
coolest coldfusion ever, but I think it's the worst release ever.

Coldfusion was famous with ease of use in all terms, but mx changed the way it was. I
signed up for this list when I was using 4.5. At these days, when someone sent an
email saying cf is crashing people here were recommending to check server's memory.
But now....

Hopefully, red sky doesn't mean acid rain...

Another beautiful day in Central Anatolia has just begun,

Mahmut Basaran

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm