I remain with my general stance that you can create crappy applications in
ANY language.

The corollary is that when well architected any language in this class can
be used to meet nearly any need.

In other words ColdFusion can beat .NET - if the CF is good and the .NET
sucks.  When both are well architected then .NET will beat ColdFusion - but
either will meet the needs of the VAST majority of (if not all) needs.

Finally in yet other words - after a certain point performance just doesn't
mean much any longer.

Jim Davis

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com