and....one of the biggest reasons that i became a sponsor
of the kde port...is that im regex dumb, and am a visual learner...
ill learn regEx quite soon after i see more of these "translations"

its the translations, that turn whats the definition of "blah" into
"english" is what teaches me more than anything.  and surprisingly
either im not looking or there are none out there...that is good
tutorials
on regEx.  i mean, it seems like its a very obscure science in and of
itself, and therefore like that of a cult status, and regEx competitions
its not too prevalent.  maybe im wrong, thats just my take.

but it will be neat to see how this tool evolves, and im stoked i was
able to help fund the first iteration, for what could turn into
something
rather large, may web servic-able?  might we all see a wsdl in this ones
future...i hope so...and this group could do it...

a webservice based regEx and remoting tool, that prompted the user with
a series of questions it "knows" to ask based on previous assertions?

anyway, just an idea, and if it flys, i penned it well, at least first
today ;)  anyway...thats just why i posed the question/suggestion.  im
<cfset tony = reFind(f***inDumbWhenItComesToregEx)>

adios
tw