> This is almost rediculous. I've seen complete newbies with little or no
> CF experience pick up fusebox in a week.

There's nothing ridiculous about the FB learning curve... FB makes instant
sense to many people, and is completely impenetrable to many others. Anyone
who has watched the various FB mailing lists over the years has seen newbies
struggle with simple tasks like framing a Fusebox'd site, not because such
things are actually hard to do, but because FB can be conceptually confusing
to folks who are accustomed to EPIAI (Each Page Is An Island) web
development.

Folks have different backgrounds and make different intuitive leaps. That's
just the way it is.

--
Roger
JournURL