From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 July 2003 15:33
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFForm madness. 0_0

Well if the extra time used to generate the javascript used in cfform is
huge performance hit then that would be a good reason not to use it. Of
course we all realize we need server side validation but what's often
overlooked is the amount of server processing that can be reduced as a
result of using Javascript. Also in the absence of a good api like the
ones provided by pengoworks, building your own involves the minor task
of ensuring its cross browser compatible.

Kola

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com