I would agree, and that's why I think Royale will be a big hit.

http://www.macromedia.com/special/royale/

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DL> this talk about css and broswers had me thinking.

DL> is it within the realm of flash mx to do this or would it be possible to have
someone make this with whats available

DL> given the fact that most browsers render flash the same right?
DL> would it be possible to make a cfm site as normal but be able to import it into a
flash front end to display it?

DL> im sure there would be some issues but i think it would be really cool. You
wouldnt be able to look at code, saving pics would have to be done by screen save
which would at least eliminate the
DL> right click or save page as. and most of all it would render the same in every
browser.

DL> im sure somethings like file uploads and forms may be more tricky but could it be
done this way?

DL> if MM could come up with something like this for cfm & flash I think it would be
HUGE for them both.

DL> or maybe i just got a bad batch of crack and am off my rocker. But it should start
some interesting conversation and I'm very curious to see what could be done along
those lines.

ColdFusion and related topics.