I've got a box here at work and it has CFC that is going to get pretty
hard. I'm a bit wary of scalability, which leads me to a few questions:

1.      What does CFMX do about caching CFC's? Does it cache them? Does
it cache them along with parameters?
2.      Let's assume a CFC method requires 3 seconds for output in
testing. Once in production, let's assume that load is significant
enough such that the CFC will be invoked every second. Will the
invocation have to wait for the CFC to finish processing the previous
one? I guess another question I'm asking is - do CFC's support
multi-threading?
3.      If they don't, is there something I can tweak/change/do to make
them better handle near-simultaneous requests?

Any insight would be great.

Thanks,
Rich

resources for the community.