Let me describe the problem I'm experiencing -- there's a form on our site that is
very long and contains many inputs (of type hidden, text, select, etc.).  When the
submit button is pressed, it submits to a second page.  This all worked perfectly for
many months, but this week we upgraded to ColdFusion MX from 5.0.  Now the page still
works for me, but about 10 times a day from other users I get an error email saying
that on the second page, the form fields are undefined.  The error occurs on the very
first form field that the page tries to access, which is a select box.

>From reading others' suggestions, I've moved the <form> and </form> tags to outside
>the table, and I've fixed all ill-formed HTML.  I've also run the ColdFusion updater
>to make sure that we have the latest version and patches.  The problem is still
>occurring.

I see in this forum that several people have experienced this problem and no solution
was ever posted.  If anyone has any info on this problem, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Rob Kogan

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com