Hi all!
   How do I get my dynamically filled list boxes to auto-
fill?  When the user types a letter, the list will pop to
that first letter, but it would be nice to have a bit more
functionality.  I was thinking about an auto-fill list box.
As the user types a word, the list keeps refining itself
until it can auto-fill in the rest of the word. I couldn't
find an example in CFWACK or the archives.

   Sorry if that makes little sense...it's kind of late
here...<cf_coffee>.
           Thanks,
                Christine