|However doing this:
|<input type="checkbox" name="runway_id#runway_id#"
|value="#runway_id#" <CFIF
|runway_ID IS "qgetrunwaydetail.runway_ID">CHECKED</CFIF>>#runway#
|
|Does not work.  even though there are 2 runway Id's that are
|pulled from the
|runwaydetail query it only brings back one
|in this output. Either way it doesnt check any boxes at all.
|Yet throws no
|errors either.

Hi Kelly,
Am I correct in thinking this line is executed within a cfoutput for the
query qgetrunways
If so then the problem is refering to qgetrunwaydetail.runway_ID .When you
refer to this runway_id it exists in a seperate query qgetrunwaydetail which
isn't operating in a cfoutput (thus not looping through all the records).
In fact this will only pull out the last value in the recordset each time it
is executed.

At least from your description of the code this is what appears to be
happening.

Regards,
Anthony Geoghegan.
Lead Developer,