If you want to pass a series of values without identifying each value's
source, you could send them as a single variable containing a
comma-delimited list, then use <cfloop> to loop through them:

<cfset list=urlencodedformat("1,2,3,4")>
<cfoutput>
</cfoutput>

and on the detail page:

<cfloop list="#form.list#" index="item">
  ...#variables.item#...
</cfloop>