Ahh - so there's the source of the problem. When you first installed CFMX,
CF 5 was tied to IIS and so CFMX wouldn't allow you to also use it with IIS.
A registry key was set indicating this.

So now when you're trying to reinstall it, the installer is finding that
registry key and not allowing you to use IIS. You'll need to remove CF 5 if
you haven't done so already, delete that registry key, and then reinstall
CFMX.

I'll try to find that key for you in just a sec...chris

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com