From: Janine Jakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: PDF Question

Mark,
What I did with something similar was to add them together for the ouput and
set a character return between each paragraph.(in fact yours sounds a bit
simpler since you have 3 distinct paragraphs- I had a multitude of various
paragraphs with variable length!

So do this:
<CFSET ParagraphAll="#Paragraph1#
#chr(10)##Paragraph2##chr(10)##Paragraph3#">
<CFSET "ParagraphAll" =Tlkt.SetFormFieldData("ParagraphAll",
"#ParagraphAll#", 0)>

i think chr(10) is what works for carriage return...
hope this helps.