I currently use ActivePDF and It's been working great except for one problem...

Example:
I have a pdf with 3 paragraphs in it, the second paragraph being variable text that a
user would enter through a textarea. The second paragraph in the pdf is a form field
that I will populate through the ActivePDF api. So, the first paragraph is fixed
height, the second is variable and the third is also fixed height. How would I make it
so the area for the second paragraph would shrink, or grow, depending upon the amount
of text in the second paragraph. I'm trying to eliminate the large gap between
paragraph 2 and 3 if the user happened to enter something like, "Hello World!", for
the second paragraph.

If there is another product other than ActivePDF, I would be open to that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm