From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 3:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MM Exchange lack of proper navigation or ease of use

At 10:08 AM 8/6/03, you wrote:
>and I find myself not even bothering to go by anymore to see what new
>tags
>have been added. Then when I dropped by yesterday, I noticed that the Top
>Ten is now all appps that have a single 5-star vote. I complained in the
>past about it being the total sum of your votes, as I imagine other people
>did, so they changed it to be based on an average, but to allow tags with
>just one vote to be on there?? Totally pointless. How hard could it be to
>include a minimum number of votes to be on the Top Ten?

HINT for finding new tags.  Forget the Exchange until MM remembers how
important the exchange is to some of us.  It's a sad statement, but hey ya
know?

Go to http://www.fusionauthority.com/ and browse through the TECH AND TAGS
link.   you get to view, in wide screen format, (under the "What's New in
the Tag Gallery" links) the name and FULL description, and a direct to the
tag in the gallery.  I don't know how often Michael gets to update it, but
once again Michael  D.  offers the community yet another userful tool!

http://www.coolfusion.com