From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 1:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Mach II 1.0 released

>I had the same problem as Tony Weeg - with exactly the same error
>message (except mine said the error was on line 14 not 11)
>
>I looked at the mappings set up in CFadminstrator and it had set up a
>/machii mapping to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\machii\contactmanager
>
>So I manually changed the mapping to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MachII   and
the
>problem went away.
>
>That's the good news.
>
>The bad news is it was replaced by another error message telling me it
>couldn't find something else. (specifically: The cause of this
>exception
>was: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MachII\config\mach-ii.xml (The system cannot find
the
>path specified).
>
>Is there a doc somewhere that sys where everything ought to be for a
>default
>installation?

The framework itself can't be run on its own (at least, as far as I can
tell). It has to be run as part of an example. Download the
ContactManager,
unzip it to your root, and then navigate to the index.cfm file in your
browser. It all worked easily for me.

However, my problem with it is that the perfmance of the framework isn't

very good. But that's another issue altogether.

Regards,
Dave.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com