> I have yet to find a decent one and may go a completely
> different route. We are considering using Docushare (by Xerox
> http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/equipment/product_details.jsp?prod
> ID=DocuShare). It's really pricey (about 60k), but it really
> does everything you need. I'm still searching for a cf
> solution because 60k is hard to take at the moment, but it
> might be our only option.

In defense of Docushare, you get quite a bit for your money. You can easily
set up a Docushare site with little to no custom programming, it provides
web-based tools, command-line tools and remote Windows tools so you can
integrate it very nicely with Windows desktop users. You can accept input
directly from copiers, which is incredibly useful. You can even build
applications where you use the copier as the interface - you start out with
a single piece of paper with checkboxes, then check one or more of them,
feed it to the copier, then it runs your program - perhaps spitting out a
new paper form, which you could then fill out again and resubmit through the
copier!

Fig Leaf Software is a certified Xerox Docushare partner, so if anyone has
any questions, feel free to let me know!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444