From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 2:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFLOGIN and isUserInRole issues

If you pass N roles to isUserInRole, it is treated as an AND list, ie,
if you pass 2,4, it means the user must be in 2 and in 4. To get around
this, simply code your own UDF, or borrow the one I wrote up at
cflib.org. I _believe_ it is called IsUserInAnyRole.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog