Michael, are you running RedSky? This sounds like a classic sympton of
the page context bug.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog