        From: Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 8/5/2003 8:33 PM
        To: CF-Talk
        Subject: help with duplicating / clearing session scope

        I'm duplicating my session scope to the request scope in my
        Application.cfm, and then duplicating them back to the session scope in my
        OnRequestEnd.cfm and it works well, and prevents me from doing a lot of
        locking.

        However, I'm stuck now on actually clearing the session vars out, say
        when a user logs out. I want to keep some variables, and I seem to be
        stuck in a loop of I clear the session vars out but they get written
        back from the request scope immediately.

        It's midnight and I'm probably a bit brain dead but was wondering if
        anyone has used this system and could briefly explain what I'm missing
        :)

        Thanks,
        jim

ColdFusion and related topics.