From: Paul Spitzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: None
To: CF-Talk
Subject: UDF in CFC's - was: CFC Issues....

>       <cfscript>
>       function boring() { return now(); }
>       </cfscript>

wow!.. I didn't know you could do that.  Is there *any* way to make them
private?  I noticed that the component documentation says all the arguments
are required, is it possible to declare which arguments are required and
which ones aren't?  What else can you do with this... playing with it, it
really doesn't seem very flexible, but I still have hope.

Paul  (wishing I could use script syntax for everything)