I've done a search in the archives and found one user that said they were
having this problem.  However, there was no mention if this was something
that could be fixed, or if I just have to trash my copy of Dreamweaver.

DWMX is adding code to my Cold Fusion tags.  In almost all cases, the code
is an extra attribute to one of the tags and looks like this:
mmTranslatedValueOutline="OUTLINE=%22%3Ccfif%3E%22"
mmTranslatedValueOutlineID="OUTLINEID=1"

The <cfif> tag seems particularly susceptible to this strange behavior.  It
seems to happen when I check a file out, modify it, and check the file back
in.  All of the sudden, when I try to view the page I just modified I get an
"Invalid CFML construct found" error.  When I check that file back out,
there is the random code.

PLEASE tell me there is a solution for this.  DWMX is not a cheap editor and
I don't exactly have the resources to go out and get ANOTHER editor.  I've
searched Macromedia's site, but have found no reference to this problem.
Thanks for the help!!!

Ryan Hagan
ph: 540-731-3588