Try adding 'setdomaincookies' to your cfapplication tag and set it to true.
That'll let you share client variables across subdomains, and sessions as
well, I believe.  You might have to close your browser and clear your
cookies to make it work.

bareyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351