Hi,

Every time after I finish a Oracle database cold backup, I got the
following error message from my ColdFusion application. I have to
restart my CF server. After that, everything is back to normal.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
Oracle Error Code = 0
Time-out trying to get a connection to MYDTATBASENAME. The connection
limit has been reached.

I found many complaints about this type of problem in the Allaire CF
user forum but can't find a solution. We use CF 4.5 enterprise server
on NT and use native Oracle driver to talk to Oracle 7.3.4.

Somebody suggested to uncheck the "Maintain database connections" check
box on the CF admin driver setting page. But so far this does not work
for us.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Thanks.
Richard.