Well, he asked how to make CF FAST, and scale.. the hardware I described
gets him closer than just one machine with one drive. The other part is
clustered servers, and that's yet ANOTHER discussion probably off-topic..
grin :)

Gregory

annex.com, Inc. - http://www.annex.com/
- If you EcoBuild it, they will come. -