From: Gregory Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Milking every last drop of CF performance...

Has anyone actually tried disabling the swap on an NT server? I've heard
rumors that it is possible, and if it is, the server would probably pick up
speed dramatically.  Maybe I'll pull a spare web server and attempt it to
see what happens.  Anyone had the guts before?

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles ITA Dept.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]