I presume you don't have a URL to a working example so we can see it in
action?

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Che Vilnonis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello all..

I'm bidding on a job and the client told me something that a competitor
does that seems pretty amazing.

He said that this competitor can dynamically build certain sections of a
homepage based on the search term that was used on the previous page of
a search engine site, no matter which one is used.

I know you can look at the CGI.HTTP_REFERER value for some search
engines, but does anyone know how to do this for all sites. Is there a
tool, CFC or UDF that could do this for me? Is there an easy way to
parse the info out?