> I would hate to hard code all that data inside the UDF.  I'd much
> rather see
> a cached XML file with the information and a community site where
> people can
> put in new information and the UDF can grab it as needed (referesh
> every day
> or so).

I would hate it also, but for purposes of an example hard coding is the
way to go. It may even be the way to go initially, but if there is
interest in maintaining such a beast then it would need to be
refactored such that UDF wouldn't need to change to support new search
engines or changes to existing search engines.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.MontaraSoftware.com