www.lotauctions.com
Problem is, there's nothing there product wise at the moment. Look at the docs
where it explains how parent/child auctions work. Basically an item can be a lot
(parent) with any number of sub-items (children). Each sub-item can itself be a
lot (sub-parent) to additional children. This is the part your looking for. The
main part is the calculations of which combination of children and parents win a
bit.