I would appreciate a look at your photo-album site. I am considering doing something just like that. What's important to me though is the content (geniology,photos) not that I wrote it all myself.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Phillips

You could send me a link privately to [ welcomehtml AT hotmail DOT com ].