From: Thomas Chiverton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 9:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DWMX 2004 Impressions

On Thursday 11 Sep 2003 14:03 pm, Tyler Silcox wrote:
> 2) CSS intellisense is super, but can I attach a stylesheet to a
> entire defined site?  Everything I tried either adds the stylesheet
> definitions, or at least a reference to the css file, within the current
file.

How would it work otherwise ?

--
Tom Chiverton (sorry 'bout sig.)
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

Tel: +44(0)1749 834997
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park
Wookey Hole Road, WELLS. BA5 1AF
Tel: +44 (0)1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0)1749 834901
web: www.bluefinger.com
Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay,
BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.
*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in
error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a
written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this
message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***