I have some faith in M$'s ability to appeal things into oblivion. The
Net needs to be free to work, and that applies to IE as well. This
patent does seem overly broad in that other technologies use
sub-programs, why should browsers be so special?

What I wonder about is the impact on CF. What changes would CFMX have to
make in order to avoid infringement? Would we have to click a button in
order to get file dialogs to pop up, or what?