>As for your suggestion, as long as my code is using the QUERY param of the
>CFMAIL (instead of doing it one at a time) this will not work. Now in my
>query I am having to add all sorts of checks to make sure the address is
>valid. I have wasted my whole morning playing games with this tag. One of
>these hours now my query will check every possible problem and deliver a
>perfect set of approx 6000 email addresses to CFMAIL.

I'm a little confused. In order to use the QUERY attribute of the CFMAIL
tag, you have to pass it a valid CFQUERY name that *that has already run.*
So if you fix your AND-ing problem to OR, then you will be passing a query
that should only have an e-mail address in it -- no NULLs and no blank
strings.

Can you post the full code snippet -- query and cfmail usage -- so that I/we
can get a better idea of how your template is working (or not working)?

Regards,
Dave.