From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Auto Pinging Script?

You do this on my domain(s) and on the sixth ping you would be locked
out of
access to the system, and on the 15th ping, you would be reported to
your ISP in
the hopes of getting your service terminated, with additional reports to
your
ISP periodically thereafter, and then followed by a complaint filed with
appropriate Law Enforcement.

You see, there are much better ways of evaluating a service provider
than what
could be considered a DDOS or intrusion attempt.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy:
http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf