Yves -

Any idea where I could get more information about the restriction on
multiple processors? I poured over NA's Web site last night and found no
documentation about this.

From: Yves Arsenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 9:23 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Bluedragon Licensing et al.

The free version of BD server is free to use. In development or
production/deployment.

I have a copy of it (3.0.2) running on a Linux Mandrake server
for a
community project that we're building.
So far I'm still in development..... haven't really had much
traffic. I'm
using MySQL, seems to work very well.

As for the dual processor, I don't think that the free version
supports
multiple CPUs... but I'm not sure about that.
Some of the NewAtlanta people should probably answer that.

Just a couple of cents worth....

Yves