P.S. For those of you who might be skeptical:

    http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.linuxworld.com

Vince

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince Bonfanti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 9:23 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Bluedragon Licensing et al.

FYI, you might be interested to know that the following web site is running
on BlueDragon Server JX (all of the ".htm" pages are really dynamic CFML
pages being served by BlueDragon--there are no static pages on the site):

    http://www.linuxworld.com

That server has the following configuration:

    Dell dual 1.5GHz with 1GB RAM
    Red Hat 8
    Apache 1.3.27
    MySQL 4.0